Cancer treatment can be complex and leave you feeling sick and tired. It can also leave you feeling depressed and unsure of what to do, especially if cancer treatment fails.
If you’re in search of new treatment options in a supportive environment, check out the Hope4Cancer Treatment Center.
What is Hope4Cancer?
Hope4Cancer is an integrative and alternative cancer treatment facility in Tijuana Mexico, with a second location on the Caribbean coast. The facility was originally founded by current chief medical officer Dr. Antionio Jimenez.
Integrative treatment uses any and all available treatment (both conventional and alternative) that has the best chance of working for an individual patient.
What cancer treatments does Hope4Cancer offer?
Hope4Cancer takes a principled approach to cancer treatment, which they call the Seven Key Principles of Cancer Therapy. Each principle focuses on a different set of treatment options.
These seven principles include the following:
- Avoidance of toxic cancer therapies. Many traditional cancer therapies, such as chemotherapy, can destroy healthy cells and cause unpleasant side effects. Hope4Cancer strives to avoid these types of therapies. Alternative treatments include Photo-Dynamic and Sono-photo dynamic therapy.
- Immunomodulation. Regardless of what treatment you receive, the doctors at Hope4Cancer will also strive to help support your immune system to fight cancer on its own. Treatment options include fully body hyperthermia.
- Nutrition. In the interest of looking at the whole body, mind, and spirit in the treatment of cancer, Hope4Cancer also offers nutritional counseling to help people support their overall health through healthy eating. Therapies include full spectrum nutritional support.
- Detoxification. Detoxification can support and aid any other therapies you might receive by helping remove harmful substances we come in contact with every day. Treatments include coffee enemas and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy.
- Oxygenation. Oxygen therapy supports the idea that oxygen is vital to our lives. Low oxygen can create a beneficial environment for cancer cells, so improved oxygen intake can be an important supplement to your cancer treatment. Treatments include hyperbaric oxygen therapy and ozone therapy
- Microbiome restoration. The human gut is made up of a delicate balance of good and bad bacteria. If thrown out of balance, it can cause many health problems. The doctors at Hope4Cancer will help restore balance to your microbiome. Treatments include ultraviolet blood irradiation.
- Emotional and spiritual healing. The mental and the physical are closely intertwined. The doctors at Hope4Cancer will help you heal your mind and turn your emotions towards positive thinking to help treat your cancer or illness. Treatments include various kinds of behavioral therapy.
How could Hope4Cancer be part of your treatment journey?
Because cancer treatment is difficult, Hope4Cancer can be a way to simplify your cancer treatment experience. They can also offer a range of treatment options that can help target your cancer from multiple angles.
Visit Hope4Cancer’s website for more information about treatment options, staff specialities, and patient testimonials to learn if Hope4Cancer would be right for you
Alternative Cancer Solutions at Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers
No word can inspire dread and terror like cancer. If this disease has come into your life and you’re trying to take the proactive approach by searching for an innovative, alternative treatment center, add Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers to your list for consideration.
Hope4Cancer has locations in Baja, Mexico for in-patient services and Cancun, Mexico and Bangkok, Thailand for outpatient treatments. Recognizing that patients who travel internationally for treatment won’t be able to use insurance coverage, Hope4Cancer offers financial resources to help patients navigate the costs. They also provide one-time treatments or a package of long-term care, depending on your needs as well as your budget.
The alternative treatments used by Hope4Cancer focus on the entire patient, physically, spiritually, and emotionally, according to the guidance provided by the 7 key principles:
- Non-Toxic Cancer Therapies – Traditional radiation and chemotherapy treatments damage healthy cells as well as cancer cells. Instead of these toxic treatments, Hope4Cancer employs treatments that target cancer cells, leaving the healthy cells undamaged. These treatments include the following:
- Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy
- Full Body Hyperthermia
- Vitamin B-17 IV Therapy
- Immunomodulation – This category of treatments enhances your immune system to create a powerhouse of disease-fighting ability. They include:
- Near Infrared Lamp Therapy
- Sunivera Immunotherapy
- Full Spectrum Nutrition – As your body attacks cancer, it will require maximized nutrition. With the help of an in-house nutritionist, patients will begin an alkaline diet filled with cancer-fighting nutrients. Treatments include:
- Customized Nutritional Supplementation
- Vibrational Therapy
- Detoxification – Toxins within the body can prevent the natural cancer-fighting process. From heavy metals to plastics and other pollutants, removing these toxins will have a positive effect on recovery.
- Near Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Coffee Enema
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF)
- Oxygenation – Oxygen depletion sets the stage for cancer growth, so Hope4Cancer views incorporating oxygenation as critical to the struggle against cancer.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Nutritional IVs
- Vibroacoustic Therapy
- Restore Microbiome – The balance of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa is constantly at risk, especially during illness. Restoring the balance to a healthy state can promote the disease-fighting ability of the body.
- INDIBA Local Hyperthermia
- PolyMVA IV Therapy
- Microbial Herbs & Medications
- Emotional and Spiritual Healing – Strengthen your physical recovery by integrating appropriate emotional and spiritual support into your treatment plan. These treatments include:
- Emotional and Spiritual Healing Therapy
- Vibrational Therapy
At Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers, all cancers are treated. Patients find alternative care options beyond the traditional routes favored by the traditional medical community. While chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation may play a role in cancer treatment, Hope4Cancer prefers to use non-toxic and holistic therapies as the primary treatments. Data shows that 92% of entering patients have Stage IV cancer, and the overall survival rate at Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers is 78.9%.
The Doctors at Hope4Cancer are all board certified and licensed practicing physicians in Mexico.
Dr. Antonio Jimenez, M.D., N.D., C.N.C.
Dr. Xavier Curiel Quintero, M.D
Dra. Daniela Colin Ruiz, M.D., M.A., B.S.
Dr. Ernesto Quintana, M.D.
Dr. Benito Munoz Corona, M.D.
Dr. Alan Navarrete, M.D.
Dr. Pablo Romero, M.D.
Dr. Erick D. Rivera, M.D.
Dra. Angélica Victorio Galindo, M.D., M.A.
Dr. Raul de la Fuente Morales
Dra. Leslie Gomez Martinez
Dr. Rodolfo Francisco de la Fuente Castro
Dr. Fernando Mercado Medina
Oscar Puig Donnelly
Those interested in attacking their cancer diagnosis with alternative treatments should call Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers for a free consultation.