Alternative Cancer Solutions at Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers
No word can inspire dread and terror like cancer. If this disease has come into your life and you’re trying to take the proactive approach by searching for an innovative, alternative treatment center, add Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers to your list for consideration.
Hope4Cancer has locations in Baja, Mexico for in-patient services and Cancun, Mexico and Bangkok, Thailand for outpatient treatments. Recognizing that patients who travel internationally for treatment won’t be able to use insurance coverage, Hope4Cancer offers financial resources to help patients navigate the costs. They also provide one-time treatments or a package of long-term care, depending on your needs as well as your budget.
The alternative treatments used by Hope4Cancer focus on the entire patient, physically, spiritually, and emotionally, according to the guidance provided by the 7 key principles:
- Non-Toxic Cancer Therapies – Traditional radiation and chemotherapy treatments damage healthy cells as well as cancer cells. Instead of these toxic treatments, Hope4Cancer employs treatments that target cancer cells, leaving the healthy cells undamaged. These treatments include the following:
- Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy
- Full Body Hyperthermia
- Vitamin B-17 IV Therapy
- Immunomodulation – This category of treatments enhances your immune system to create a powerhouse of disease-fighting ability. They include:
- Near Infrared Lamp Therapy
- Sunivera Immunotherapy
- Full Spectrum Nutrition – As your body attacks cancer, it will require maximized nutrition. With the help of an in-house nutritionist, patients will begin an alkaline diet filled with cancer-fighting nutrients. Treatments include:
- Customized Nutritional Supplementation
- Vibrational Therapy
- Detoxification – Toxins within the body can prevent the natural cancer-fighting process. From heavy metals to plastics and other pollutants, removing these toxins will have a positive effect on recovery.
- Near Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Coffee Enema
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF)
- Oxygenation – Oxygen depletion sets the stage for cancer growth, so Hope4Cancer views incorporating oxygenation as critical to the struggle against cancer.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Nutritional IVs
- Vibroacoustic Therapy
- Restore Microbiome – The balance of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa is constantly at risk, especially during illness. Restoring the balance to a healthy state can promote the disease-fighting ability of the body.
- INDIBA Local Hyperthermia
- PolyMVA IV Therapy
- Microbial Herbs & Medications
- Emotional and Spiritual Healing – Strengthen your physical recovery by integrating appropriate emotional and spiritual support into your treatment plan. These treatments include:
- Emotional and Spiritual Healing Therapy
- Vibrational Therapy
At Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers, all cancers are treated. Patients find alternative care options beyond the traditional routes favored by the traditional medical community. While chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation may play a role in cancer treatment, Hope4Cancer prefers to use non-toxic and holistic therapies as the primary treatments. Data shows that 92% of entering patients have Stage IV cancer, and the overall survival rate at Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers is 78.9%.
The Doctors at Hope4Cancer are all board certified and licensed practicing physicians in Mexico.
Dr. Antonio Jimenez, M.D., N.D., C.N.C.
Dr. Xavier Curiel Quintero, M.D
Dr. Carlos Salinas, M.D.
Dra. Daniela Colin Ruiz, M.D., M.A., B.S.
Dr. Ernesto Quintana, M.D.
Dr. Benito Munoz Corona, M.D.
Dr. Marcos Joaquin Rodriguez Gonzalez, M.D.
Dr. Oscar Daniel Mercado Mendoza, M.D.
Dr. Alan Navarrete, M.D.
Dr. Pablo Romero, M.D.
Dr. Erick D. Rivera, M.D.
Dra. Angélica Victorio Galindo, M.D., M.A.
Dr. Raul de la Fuente Morales
Dra. Leslie Gomez Martinez
Rodolfo Francisco de la Fuente Castro
Dr. Fernando Mercado Medina
Dr. Marco Antonio Espinoza Kiriakides
Oscar Puig Donnelly
Dr. Roberto Ramirez Alcaraz
Those interested in attacking their cancer diagnosis with alternative treatments should call Hope4Cancer Treatment Centers for a free consultation.